Help Musicians UK
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Posted on: 03 Jan 2018
Closing date: 10 Jan 2018
Salary: 27 – 32k
- To provide a confidential Executive Secretariat and Administration function ensuring an excellent charity governance ethos at an officer level
- To provide a full secretariat function for the Board, Advisory Boards and related committees
- To provide secretariat and governance support to the set-up and initiation of the new outreach regions of HMNI, HMScot, HMCymru, HMNorth and HMIreland including the requisite chapters and fundraising committees.
To apply for this role, you will require the following:
- Previous experience in taking initiative and providing supportive leadership to the governance and compliance administration in a charity
- Previous experience of working as a PA in busy, creative environment
- Provides guidance and shares knowledge with colleagues relating own specialism
- Able to demonstrate high-quality customer service in all that is done
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 10 January 2018.
To see the full job description please click here and apply by sending the following:
- A covering letter which includes a personal statement addressing the role profile requirements and person specification – two sides of A4 maximum.
All enquiries and applications should be made to email@example.com