Making Music With Mobile - Whitepaper
15 Jan 2008
This Whitepaper is taken from the fourth edition of Juniper Research’s report entitled “Mobile Music Ringtones, Ringbacks, Full Tracks & Payment Models, 2007-2012.”
This fourth edition of the mobile music report provides a complete anaysis of the market opportunity for mobile music services up until 2012.
Through an examination of the current mobile music market and in-depth qualitative research in the form of one-to-one interviews with leading members of the mobile music value chain, this focused study offers market projections for each category of mobile music service; ringtones; ringback tones; OTA full track downloads; and subscription-based rental services and streamed radio.
The report also presents market projections for mobile user numbers and revenues between 2007-2012, split by eight key regions of the world.
In addition, this extensive analysis of the mobile music market provides a vital analysis of the growing interest in subscription-based rental services.
Key questions addressed:
- What strategies should operators, vendors and aggregators employ to maximise their respective returns in the mobile music sctor?
- What are the prospects for the rental music market?
- Are there further opportunities for growth in the ringtone market?
- To what extent are current music content retail prices sustainable?
- What impact has 3G had on the mobile music market?
- What are the major hurdles to greater adoption of mobile music?
- How has the mobile music value chain developed?
- Who are the major players in the mobile music market?
- Will advertising provide a viable primary revenue stream for content providers?
- What is the total value of the mobile music market?
For more details on this report, visit http://www.juniperresearch.com or phone +44 (0) 1256 830002
Find out more about becoming a member by clicking below.
Subscribe to the MusicTank newsletter by entering your details below:
Thank you for signing up to the MusicTank newsletter!