- This event has passed.
Grassroots Marketing & Audience Development in the Digital Age
25th June 2003 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: The Policy Studies Institute
|Panel:||Anthony Cauchi||Outside Line|
|Ian Spero||Spero Communications Ltd|
|Chairman:||Stuart Worthington||MMF Target Training|
Part of the Digital Series, this think-tank dovetails with the rock music programme.
Topics covered included:
- Unsigned artist websites: threats, opportunities and different perspectives
- Get out there or keep it under wraps?
- Niche marketing & the undernet
- DIY or third parties only? The reality of the “level playing field”
- Webzines to street teams
- Domestic or global activity?
Supported by Business Link for London
Subscribe to the MusicTank newsletter by entering your details below:
Thank you for signing up to the MusicTank newsletter!