Corporate Membership Enquire
MusicTank has much to offer companies and businesses wanting more than fleeting access to events and the extensive archive for the benefit of its employees.
Our boutique-style events frequently attract multiple bookings from companies and organisations employees wishing to broaden their knowledge and understanding of key issues and topics.
Additionally, it provides access to beneficial knowledge and networking opportunities far beyond core music industry to include media, technology, academe, telcos, manufacturing, finance, policy, government and more.
Pricing is determined by company size and tailored according to your requirements. Contact us.
So What Will You Get?
- Full event transcripts of the entire archive (100+ content rich detailed event summaries, typically 15 – 20 pages)
- Reports and Research – with an increasing involvement in report commissioning, such content will be made freely available to all members, as appropriate including: Remake, Remodel: The Evolution of the Record Label – Tony Wadsworth with Dr. Eamonn Forde; Easy Money? The Definitive UK Guide To Funding Music Projects – Remi Harris; Making Available, Communication To The Public & User Interactivity – Fiona McGugan
- Listen Again Event Audio (since 2012 we’ve moved to video but our archive still remains from our audio recordings)
Discounts on events
- Flat-rate discount on all MusicTank think tanks.
- Variable discounts on all other MusicTank events (conferences, half-day events, courses etc). Announced on a per-event basis
Reduced-price, bespoke events and training including day and half-day short courses, delivered at your institution
- Other industry event discounts
Interested? Contact us.
Try Before You Buy
Download chapter one of ‘Remake, Remodel…The Evolution Of The Record Label’ for FREE, here – an extensive 70-page report by Tony Wadsworth (BPI Chairman & former Chairman & CEO, EMI Music UK & Ireland) with Dr Eamonn Forde. This report draws from the quarter century Tony spent on the front lines of the record business – including the most tumultuous decade in its history. It defies much of the accepted wisdom and reveals the latest thinking on the evolution and future of the record company through conversations with some of the sector’s top executives.
Sample other members-only reports here