So What Will You Get?
- Full event transcripts of the entire archive (100+ content rich detailed event summaries, typically 15 – 20 pages)
- Reports and Research – with an increasing involvement in report commissioning, such content will be made freely available to all members, as appropriate including: Remake, Remodel: The Evolution of the Record Label – Tony Wadsworth with Dr. Eamonn Forde; Easy Money? The Definitive UK Guide To Funding Music Projects – Remi Harris; Making Available, Communication To The Public & User Interactivity – Fiona McGugan
- Listen Again Event Audio (since 2012 we’ve moved to video but our archive still remains from our audio recordings)
Discounts on events
- Flat-rate discount on all MusicTank think tanks.
- Variable discounts on all other MusicTank events (conferences, half-day events, courses etc). Announced on a per-event basis
- Other industry event discounts
Try before you buy
Download chapter one of ‘Remake, Remodel…The Evolution Of The Record Label’ for FREE, here – an extensive 70-page report by Tony Wadsworth (BPI Chairman & former Chairman & CEO, EMI Music UK & Ireland) with Dr Eamonn Forde. This report draws from the quarter century Tony spent on the front lines of the record business – including the most tumultuous decade in its history. It defies much of the accepted wisdom and reveals the latest thinking on the evolution and future of the record company through conversations with some of the sector’s top executives.
Sample other members-only reports here
… And how Do You Get It?
You may pay securely online with PayPal, which accepts most major credit and debit cards. Membership will be activated as soon as payment is confirmed – near-instantaneously (you will need a valid NUS card and register with your instituion email domain). You can then login to the site and access everything, as you wish. Members receive automatic reminders in the run-up to renewal and all information entered when registering is encrypted and sent over a secure SSL link – security and privacy are guaranteed.
1 Your personal in-date NUS Number and student email address is required to register.
Subscribe to the MusicTank newsletter by entering your details below:
Thank you for signing up to the MusicTank newsletter!